Recipes

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pina Colada Cheesecake...

Summer is my favorite time of the year. We just got back from our family vacation at the beach and the guys are working in the back yard fixing a spot for a above ground pool.  I am off this week as well so I plan on enjoying myself outdoors and cooking a lot. I wanted to make the guys a treat for all the work they are doing. So I found this recipe and it is awesome and perfect for summer....

1 8 oz cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup sugar
1 teas. rum extract
1 teas. vanilla extract
1 6 oz graham cracker crust
1 cup pineapple preserves
1/2 cup toasted coconut (optional)

Mix the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and extracts together. Pour into crust. Chill until set about 4 hours.  When ready to serve spread the preserves over filling and top with coconut. Enjoy..



No comments:

Post a Comment