Recipes

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What's for dinner..

I so need to go grocery shopping, but I just haven't had the time. So today I made a taco nacho salad with what I had on hand, instead of what I usually use. So instead of Mexican style cheese I used mozzarella and instead of tomatoes I used rotel.. It actually turned out pretty good.

Taco Nacho Salad 

2 pounds ground beef 
2 taco seasoning packs
1 can rotel
jalapeƱos
mozzarella cheese
1 can black beans
ranch dressing
taco sauce
tortilla shells
lettuce shredded

Brown and drain ground beef. Add taco seasoning packs and a little water per package. Simmer for a few minutes. Get a large bowl and place tortilla shells in bottom then lettuce,beans,meat cheese,rotel,jalapenos,ranch dressing and taco sauce and dig in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment