Recipes

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Coming this week..

Its time to get the kids ready to go back to school, football is starting and fall is on its way..
Which means our lives will be getting very hectic soon.  So I am getting a jump start on things to help our days go smoother. I am taking advantage of my dads garden, by putting up the veggies for us to have this winter. Organizing the kids closet and turning the boys beds into loft beds so they will have more space. I have gotten storage baskets for then to each have in their bathrooms for their stuff and I am going to start on some freezer meals this weekend for us to have on very busy days.. I will be sharing pictures of these ideas with you guys and hopefully you guys can use some of the ideas to make your lives easier for the school year.  Be back soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment