Recipes

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Getting ready for back to school and football...

Well vacation is over :( and now it is time for us to get ready for school and football...  So I have been preparing our household by organizing closets, cabinets and kids rooms. I have put together lots of freezer meals for us to have for very busy days ahead. These recipes are already posted on here for you guys. By doing these things ahead of time it is seriously going to save me lots of time being a working mom. Here are some pictures for you guys to see what I have gotten done. 
 For the meat loaf, hamburgers and the mexican meatloaf I stored in freezer bags.


 The baked spaghetti and Chicken spaghetti I put together in metal pans and covered in heavy duty tinfoil.
 For the organizing I got plastic cubes, baskets and colorful crates. These ideas have really cleaned up our closets..





 We made the boys bunk beds into loft beds by adding to them which made all kinds of storage under their beds. I also ordered them new bedding which hasn't got here yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment