Recipes

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thanksgiving grocery list and recipes to start..


I am going to start giving you my Thanksgiving recipes with groceries list a few a day until you guys have them all. I'm going to start with The Turkey, ham and cranberry salad.



Turkey
Creole injector
butter 
salt and pepper


Thaw turkey for a few days in refrigerator. Wash and pat dry. Inject with creole injector and spread butter all over turkey. I add salt and pepper to the butter.  
I like to cook our turkey in the butterball electric fryer. I don't fry a lot but this I make a exception and it is awesome.  


Ham
I like to just bake my ham without glaze. A lot of people like glazes and I do have a few ham glazes posted for you guys already to use if you like glazes on your ham.


Grocery list for Turkey, Ham and cranberry salad

Ham
Turkey
creole injector 
butter
salt 
pepper
1 bag cranberries
1 lg. orange
4 medium apples
1 lg box cheery jello
sugar
pecans
1 lg. can crushed pineapple


Hope this helps too get you guys started on your Thanksgiving meal planning. 
More coming tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment