Recipes

Friday, November 15, 2013

Thanksgiving.....

With the holidays just around the corner, it is time to start getting prepared. I like to start a few weeks ahead with the preparation's.  I like to be able to enjoy my holidays with my family and have a awesome meal for them in the process. It can get overwhelming with all that has to be done. So I'm going to try to help make things easier for you guys this year. So over the next couple weeks, I am going to share my planning.. I'm going to start by sharing my menu with you guys. I will be sharing my grocery list, make ahead items and of course recipes with you. Hope these help make you holidays easier and more enjoyable..


Thanksgiving Menu..

Turkey
Ham
Green beans
Mac-n-cheese
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Dressing and gravy
Rolls
Sweet Potato Casserole
Cranberry Salad
Pumpkin Pie
Banana Pudding
Sweet potato Pie
Orchard Punch
Deviled Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment