Recipes

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chicken Stir Fry

This is a recipe that I got from a friend of mine years ago. This is another dish I make when my kids want Chinese. It is simple but delicious.

1 lb. chicken breast or strips
1 bag of frozen stir fry veggies ( your choice) I use broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
soy sauce to taste  ( I use the low sodium)
1 8 oz box spagetthi noodles


Cook chicken until completely done. Cut into small size pieces. Cooking time will vary according to size of chicken. You can use tenders and it doenst take but about 5 to 10 minutes. I cook these on the stove in a little olive oil. In another pot boil and drain spagehtti nooodles per pack directions. In a third pot cook your veggies until tender but still firm. When everything is done in a large pot put the spagehtti noodles, chicken and veggies and add soy sauce to taste and stir all together and dig in. I usually never have any left.


No comments:

Post a Comment