Recipes

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Grape Black Cherry Oatmeal Bars..

I actually got this recipe from the pioneer women's website, she uses strawberry preserves. I found this recipe and made it awhile back and we all loved them. So I decided to use my moms homemade jelly. I will post her jelly recipes later in the summer when she starts canning..

1 3/4 sticks cold butter
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups oats quick or rolled
1 cup brown sugar
1 teas. baking powder
1/4 teas. salt
1 pint jelly of your choice

Mix together the flour,oats, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in the butter and pour half of the mixture into a 9x13 baking dish. On top of the mixture spread the jelly. Cover with the other half of the oat mixture and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. These are yummy...





No comments:

Post a Comment