Recipes

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Stuffed Peppers...

My husband likes bell peppers and I don't. But I do love Mexican food.  So I decided to make us both happy and take my left over taco meat and Spanish rice and mix them together and stuff them into a bell pepper..  Great way to use left overs from Mexican night.


6 bell peppers
1 lb Ground beef
1 pk. Taco season
1 box Spanish rice
1 cup Salsa
1can black beans
Cheese

Brown ground beef and add taco season. Core and blanch bell peppers. Then cook the rice in the blanching water per box instructions. Take the taco seasoned meat and mix with the rice and add salsa stir all together and place into peppers.  Bake for 350 for 25 minutes.  Top with Mexican blend cheese and bake 10 to 15 minutes more and dig in..



No comments:

Post a Comment