Recipes

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Chicken Tortilla Soup

Mondays are very busy for me. I usually get home late form work.The boys and Chris have scouts and we need dinner quick. So I have put together some chicken tortilla soup in the crockpot for tomorrow. I try to put something in the crockpot every Sunday night, It keeps me from being in such a rush and the boys get to eat before they have to go. Enjoy..

Chicken  Tortilla

2 or 4 chicken breast
1clove of garlic
2 tablespoon all purpose flour
1can chicken broth
3 cups half and half
1 cup salsa
2 teaspoon cumin
1pk.Fajita season
1can cream chicken soup
1can black beans drained and rinsed
1can kidney beans drained
1can northern beans drained
1 1/2 cup frozen corn shoepeg

Place chicken in crockpot. Cook on high until done and slice it up And all above ingredients and stir.
Cook on low all night. Reheat when ready to eat add tortilla chips, pepper jack or cheddar cheese shredded and sour cream. Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment