Recipes

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Taco Nacho Salad

I dont know about you guys, but after all the Holiday foods. I want some spicy Mexican food.....  This is my favorite thing in the world to eat.... These are so good... 


2 lb. ground beef
2 pks. taco season
1 teas. cumin
1 cup taco sauce
1 can of refried beans
1 can black beans
1 bag tortilla chips or nacho chips
2 cups shredded cheese (mexican blend)
jalapenos
black olives
sour crean
tomatoes
lettuce 
salsa

Cook and drain ground beef. Add taco season,cumin and taco sauce. Simmer for a couple minutes.  Heat beans of choice. I do both kinds. Place chips in a big bowl. Layer with beans, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapeƱos, olives, sour cream and cheese. Add salsa when ready to eat. That is what I do anyway. You can layer in any order you like and add any topping you like..... 





No comments:

Post a Comment