Recipes

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Baked Buffalo Sauce Chicken Legs

We all love hot wings.. But they are just not enough meat on the little drumettes for me. So I make them with legs and wings sometimes. They have alot more meat and they are less money at the grocery store.. They are also very easy to make.

1 large pk legs 8 to 10 legs
1 bottle Moores buffalo wing sauce  (best stuff ever)
salt and pepper to taste
ranch or blue cheese dressing

Wash your legs and dry. Salt and pepper them and bake at 400 unitl done usually 30minutes. When done brush moores buffalo sauce all over them and bake another 5 minutes. I always add more sauce when I eat them. I dip them in ranch or blue cheese too.  I love these with broccoli, rice and cheese. I cook the rice in chicken broth for added flavor.





No comments:

Post a Comment