Recipes

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mexican Meatloaf

As I am sure that all of you have figured out by now, I love mexican food..... I have found ways to mix it in with our regular meals so that the family don't get tired of it.  This is a great dish....


2 lbs. ground beef
2 cups tortilla chips crushed
1 can rotel
1 can black beans
1 egg
1 pk. taco seasoning
salsa ( I use my recipe for salsa) 
2 cups mexican 4 cheese blend


Mix the ground beef, rotel, black beans, egg, taco season, 1/4 cup salsa and 1 cup cheese blend together and put in a deep pan. 
Bake for 40 minutes at 350. Take out and pour another cup of salsa on top and spread 1 cup of the  cheese all over and bake for another 20 minutes and then enjoy....  You will love this..... You can make the mexican rice with this instead of the potatoes if you like...  





No comments:

Post a Comment