Recipes

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Grilled Beef and Chicken Kabobs

I love to try new things, especially in the summer. I decided to make these a couple years ago at one of my moms birthday parties.. They were a huge hit and have become a must at our house...



Chicken kabobs marinate:

1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup ranch dressing
3 tablespoon worcestershire
1 tablespoon minced rosemary
1 teas. lemon juice

Beef kabobs marinate:

1/2 cup worcestershire
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 teas. red pepper flakes
garlic clove
1/2 cup olive oil


Marinate the meats in the marinate for 30 minutes.  Place on skewers and grill for 10 to 15 minutes. Just make sure the chicken is not pink and cook the beef to your preference.  You can add peppers, onions or any kind of veggies that you like to these.. Hope you all enjoy these... I am not a huge fan of either so I usually make my roasted potatoes with these...






No comments:

Post a Comment