Recipes

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Roasted Potatoes

I came up with this a few years ago for a party we were having.  I was making roasted chicken and I wanted potatoes to go with it and this is what I came up with. I love them with pretty much now with anything...


3 to 5 lbs red potatoes cubed
2 tablespoon basil
1 tablespoon rosemary
2 tables dill
2 table thyme
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
morton season salt taste


Cube potatoes and sprinkle basil, rosemary, dill, thyme, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and morton season salt.  Pour oil over them and with your hands mix all these together to coat the potatoes good. Bake at 350 for 30 to 45 minutes. Will depend on how many pounds you have. You can even use real herbs but in the I really like the dried ones best...




No comments:

Post a Comment